HealthPlanSenior.org has been helping Medicare beneficiaries save money on healthcare related expenses since 2014. Senior Healthcare is not only expensive it’s also confusing and the goal of the business is to reduce healthcare costs.
- Data analysis (offline and online data)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Reporting (Power BI Reports)
Brief intro story
Our role was to help Health Plan Senior optimize their lead generation funnel to connect their clients with quality and affordable health insurance providers.
Getting to match more Medicare Beneficiaries with affordable and quality health insurance and also help them identify the medicare supplement plan that is right for their needs as we also reduce the cost .
Facebook & Offline Data
- The online campaigns were setup on facebook where Medicare beneficiaries would fill in their details, then, health insurance providers would reach out to the clients with details of the benefits of their health plan. The insurance provider would then keep a record of profitable leads.
- With both the facebook campaign data, all leads generated and offline data on profitable leads from the clients, we were able to
- Integrate the data,
- Match the profitable leads with the campaign data,
- Clean the data to remove duplicates and standardize the data
- Analyze the data to determine which campaigns needed optimization by providing details on demographics and geographical data on the ideal target audience, identifying which ads were performing poorly and stoping them and where to concentrate marketing resources.
- This information was presented in Power BI reports.
- Reduction in Facebook Ad spend by 16.82%
- The number of Medicare beneficiaries who benefited from affordable and quality health insurance increased by 32%.
“OB analytics does exceptional work. They helped us get a better understanding of our web traffic and the opportunities that exist to increase our form conversions. Ann goes above and beyond to make sure projects are completed on time and with upmost attention to detail. She’s constantly recommending new strategies to help our company grow. I’ll look forward to continued work with this firm.”